The Ogio Atlas 100 pack is a hydration backpack that is extremely durable and has a DWR coating that protects it against extreme weather conditions. It's also rider friendly and has a low profile. Its WebTech feature safely secures excess webbing keeping the rider safe from potential hang-ups in wooded areas.
- Two stretch mesh pockets on shoulder straps for storing gel packets or bite valve docking station.
- Low profile design fits under or over roost deflector and jersey.
- 600D / 400D polyester exterior is durable and has a DWR coating.
- Rider friendly padded shoulder strap with adjustable sternum strap and tube routing system.
- Padded air mesh shoulder straps and back panel for wicking moisture away from your body.
- Tailored paneling to control slosh and bladder movement.
- Zippered stash pocket on front panel for essentials and small gear.
- One-piece zipper pulls reduce weight and noise during active pursuits.
- Reverse coil zippers help keep out dirt and debris.
- WebTech feature safely secures excess webbing.
- Reflective trim enhances visibility in low light.
- Comes with 100 ounce (3 liter) Ogio bladder made from BPA-free polyurethane film protected by Microban antimicrobial technology.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Capacity: 175 cubic inches / 2.86 liters.