The VStream gets its name from the unique shape and dimensional contours designed and engineered into the windscreen. The patented "V" profile helps push the turbulent wind out and away from the side of the rider's head, producing a quieter and more comfortable riding experience. This improvement also reduces wind noise and buffeting for the passenger.
- Constructed from thick, durable hardcoated Lexan polycarbonate material.
- Coated with National Cycle's exclusive scratch-resistant Quantum hardcoating or FMR hardcoating (depending on windscreen shape and size).
- Replaces the stock windscreen on most models; for models without fairings, a mounting bracket system is included with the windscreen.
- Windscreen vent is pre-installed.
- All VStream Windscreens are made in the U.S.A. and are covered by National Cycle's exclusive 3-year warranty against breakage.