Get all the horsepower and torque out of your bike as possible by having easy-to-read, precise data on numerous performance variables. The Power Commander 5 allows you to make precise tuning adjustment based on real time data and this EX version complies to strict California ARB regulations.
- Dynojet Power Commanders are one of the most efficient ways to get more power and performance out of your motorcycle with a reasonable price.
- The Dynojet Power Commander 5 is less than half the size of the older Power Commander 3 making it easier to install and find a place for it.
- The Dynojet Power Commander 5 is powered straight by the USB computer connection, no longer requiring a 9-volt adapter to program it to your motorcycle.
- A 2 position map switching function is built in for maximum flexibility in tuning, however the map switch is NOT included.
- Dynojet added a gear / speed input function on the Power Commander 5 allowing for map adjustments based upon gear and speed for maximum performance.
- An analog input allows users to install any 0 - 5 volt sensor and build an adjustable table based on its input such as boost or temperature, making the Dynojet Power Commander far superior to anything else available.
- With each gear position input connected, the Dynojet Power Commander 5 is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear so that on a 4-cylinder motorcycle with a 6-speed transmission there could be 24 possible fuel tables allowing for maximum fuel to air mixture range.
- For 8 injector motorcycles, the Dynojet Power Commander 5 has an increased capacity for adjustments going from -100/+100% up to -100/+250% for maximum fuel range.
- The Dynojet Power Commander 5 has an enhanced 'accel pump utility' which increases the sensitivity range for maximum performance.