Stays in place at highway+ speeds. Good size for personal gear.
Cortech Supermini Tank Bag
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- 1680D Ballistic nylon exterior.
- Clear-Vu snap map pocket.
- Heavy-duty large tooth zippers.
- Scotchlite 3M reflective Tour Master logo.
- Top flap internal organizer pocket.
- Drawstring closure rain cover.
- TPR Zipper Pulls.
- Tricot interior lining.
- Rubberized carrying handle.
- Shielded magnetic mounting system.
- Safety tether strap.
- Protective non-slip / non-scratch mounting base.
- Easy access top load main compartment.
- 10"L x 8"W x 5"H (Approx) (6.5 Liter Capacity).
What can I say. It's a tank bag. You pick the size you need and the style you need and put it on. Cortech gear is always good stuff. Rubber mounting pad is nice and does not slide on my plastic fairing. Rain cover in separate pocket is nice and out of the way leaving main compartment for gloves, camera, etc. Zippers work smoothly. Good quality.
There have been no questions asked about the Cortech Supermini Tank Bag.