I was astonished at how clear it was talking to my passenger. These are great riding with a partner, or solo listening to the radio or music from my phone via blue tooth. The only drawbacks are the volume up and down buttons are a little small for gloved hands, and remembering how to access all the options (there are many).
Cardo Systems Scala Rider Q3 MultiSet
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
With the introduction in 2004 of the scala rider Bluetooth line of headsets, Cardo literally pioneered a new product category that was non-existent until then and as their product line gradually expanded, they added many "firsts" in terms of features and functions. Today, the scala rider line not only includes the most advanced devices in the category but also the widest spectrum of products, from solid entry level products to the most feature rich communication and entertainment system available. scala rider products can be found in motorcycle accessory stores in over 60 countries.
The Q3 MultiSet (which includes two pre-paired scala rider Q3 Bluetooth headsets) offers a great range of bike-to-bike intercom in full duplex as well as rider-to-passenger intercom. Users can even plug in their own speakers. This also provides large, intuitive control buttons and Click-to-Link spontaneous intercom with no need for pairing. AGC technology, VOX activation and built-in FM radio with RDS, 6 programmable station presets and smart auto scan are just some of the other excellent features of this headset.
Features and Functions:
- Bike-to-bike intercom between four bikers (toggling) within a range of up to 1,100 yards in full duplex.
- Rider-to-passenger intercom in full duplex.
- Music sharing: Rider and passenger can enjoy listening to the same stereo music (via A2DP).
- Detachable speakers: Users can plug in their own speakers (3.5 mm jack).
- Large, intuitive control buttons.
- Click-to-Link spontaneous intercom with no need for pairing.
- Interchangeable boom and corded microphones included to fit virtually all helmets.
- Unique online platform allows you to customize settings and receive software updates via your computer.
- Hot-dial number can be programmed for use in any country or region.
- AGC technology: Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed and ambient noise.
- VOX activation: Make and answer phone and intercom calls without taking your hands off the handlebars.
- Built-in FM radio with RDS, 6 programmable station presets and smart auto scan.
- Spoken Status Announcements so you always know to which devices your scala rider is connected.
- Up to 8 hours talk-time / 1 week standby (recharging from wall outlet or USB connection).
- Noise cancelling microphone.
- Certified waterproof and dustproof (IP67 standard).
Multiple Connectivity options::
- Dual HS profile for connection to two Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones simultaneously.
- Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP) enabled MP3 player / iPod or smartphone to stream wireless music.
- Non-Bluetooth audio player (via MP3 cord).
- Bluetooth-enabled GPS unit for in-helmet navigation instructions (GPS must support HS profile).
- Other scala rider models for intercom conversation.
There have been no questions asked about the Cardo Systems Scala Rider Q3 MultiSet.