My recent tire purchase was very satisfactory. Motosport shipped quickly and the tire was of current manfacture date and in excellent condition. I would definitely recommend Motosport as a parts source.
Bridgestone Spitfire S11 Rear Tire
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Question
Bias-ply general purpose replacement tire for large late model cruisers as well as older bikes from the 1970's and 1980's.
- 4-ply casing, incorporating insert plies, a refined belt technology that helps keep the tire round and cool and even at top speeds.
- Zig-zag and angled outer grooves (front and rear) provide wet-weather performance by throwing water to the sides, yet still resists rain-groove wander.
- Balanced wear characteristics maintain tire profile.
- Spitfire S11, for touring-oriented riders who also enjoy a sporty ride.
- Note: Tubes must be used with tube type rims.
I put these on a 1980 honda cx500. Before this tire I've always put dunlop tires on my bikes. But I was very pleased with these tires. Cheaper and perform great.