This tire was super easy to install, and it preforms and looks great.
Bridgestone M203 Front Tire
- 13 Reviews
- 1 Question
Bridgestone Motorcycle Tires - Serving society with superior quality.
- Race-proven front motocross tire designed for soft to intermediate terrain.
- The Bridgestone M203 front tire is trusted by the most affluent motocross racers like James Stewart that are able to push their bikes to the limit thanks these newly designed motocross tires.
- Bridgestone engineered the M203 tires with a directional pattern that improves grip. The new design for the M203 also provides better stability and increased braking power.
- The M203 front tire will steer you in the right direction in a broad range of soft to intermediate riding conditions.
- Has new tire design technology for a broad range of soft and intermediate terrain applications.
- Provides improved grip traction with directional pattern rotation to enhance stability and increased braking power.
- Improved grip and traction matched with new available sizing adapts to the demands of today's four-stroke machines.
I ride a yz450f this tire has made a great improvement in handling, better cornering!!
On my crf250r it is way better than a mx 51
I've always run Bridgestone, decided to change the front tire to a 203 when my 403 wore out, raced this past weekend (on soft dirt) and fell in love. It helps my cornering a ton and I immediately felt faster in the corners. In MN, most of our tracks are sand/loam so this combo (404 rear/203 front) is perfect!
bought these for my 07 yz250f, wow what a difference over the stock units, im not the most experienced rider im only on my second bike but I can definitely tell a huge increase in grip both in a straight line and in the corners, ive also noticed that I have more control of the bike while entering and exiting corners of all types, sensational tire hands down
This tire will stick you well in corners and ruts - especially in the medium to soft stuff. I purchased this for my 08 YZ450F and it made a world of difference. So much so, that I wish I had taken it off and put it on my 2013 YZ250D when I brought it home. I'm not happy with the front tire the new 250 came with, and it's only because I've spent thousands on the bike and need some time to recover that I haven't replaced the front tire with one of these awesome M203s.
I bought 2 of these for our Yamaha 250F's and they are amazing no matter where you are on the track. We ride in lummy soil and tried it on a sand track and it worked flawless.
Was using 403/404 set-up but switched front because a friend tried the 203 for the tracks we ride(intermediate with spots of hard as well as soft) and worked even better. 404 rear is always a great tire and would definitely purchase this combo again!!
this tire wears great and grips amazing in any dirt. im from the northeast so we have a ton of different types of dirt. this tire works amazing in all of them. if you want a great tire look no further.
This tire is awesome! I am a Bridgestone guy all the way and have played with all the different tires. Bridgestones seem to last the longest. I run the M203 front and the M404 rear on my kx450f. The M203 track reall well, better than the M403 while the M404 on the rear tracks well and is also strong enough to withstand the kawi power. My suggestion, definitely go with the Soft/Interm front and interm rear.
M203+M404= Sweet Setup!
I put on a softer front tire for the track I ride but have since rode many other rougher tracks and this tire performs great anywhere and has not shown much wear in about 10 rides.
I just ran both front and rear 203's at the first GNCC at River Ranch, FL. Full Hook UP! Still has the nipples on the tires! NEED I SAY MORE?! SENIOR A RIDER.
great tires, last long and work in all conditions. bridgestone did exactly what they needed to make an already great tire better. You can feel that this tire is made for a four stroke. I did not think it would but it did