If you are looking for a long lasting tire, look elsewhere. On the other hand this tire will give you a lot of grip instead. I don't ride a sportbike, I ride a Triumph Tiger but I want a tire that gives me the grip when I ask for it, doesn't matter if a have to replace often. Safety first.
Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S20 Front Tire
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Question
The new S20 gives riders sportier handling and more confident cornering thanks to its new pattern and MotoGP construction technology.
- Technologies used include: Mono-Spiral Belt, Silica Rich EX, RC Polymer and Nano Pro-Tech to achieve high levels of all-around sport bike performance.
- Provides strong grip with new compound that works in a wider range of temperatures.
- Tire features quick warm-up, even in low temperature conditions.
- Performance and high mileage maintained.
- Straight center grooves improve cornering at low lean angles, especially at turn-in.
- Side grooves on shoulder improve contact feel at higher lean angles, plus wet and dry grip.
- Improved initial grip by maintaining contact area at the all lean angles.
- Better wet performance than BT-016 PRO due to new pattern and compound.
- Optimized tread compounds (3LC - dual compound).
- Optimized contact area.
- Optimized compound performance.
- Wide range compound.
- Wet grip improvement.
Best street tire ever!
I have always loved the battlax tires and the new hyper sport series is the best yet! Thanks motorsport for being there!