The Gaerne SG 12 boots are in a class all their own with countless hours of research and development that lead to the innovation of the perfect boot.
- Gaerne has developed a unique double stage pivot system for the SG 12 boots. The first stage of the pivot system is between the lower and middle shell that runs on a traditional pivot point with the addition of a glide-plate. This design on the SG 12 boots provides rigid lateral support while keeping the upright position firm. The second pivot point is between the middle shell and upper shell that operate as a slide to offer natural forward movement.
- The front shin guard on the Gaerne SG 12 boots are not only constructed out of thermoplastic and anatomically shaped for comfort, they can also be adjusted to accommodate larger legs or knee-braces.
- Gaerne Boots uses a heal cup on the SG 12 that provides shock absorption in the event of rear compression.
- The Gaerne SG 12 boots have a slimmed down toe-box that has been wrapped in a lighter but durable plastic material that transmits feedback through the controls easily.
- Gaerne came up with a new inner boot heat and protection plate that also offers superior grip. The grip guard is made from rubber to provide optimum feedback while maximizing protection.
- The buckles on the SG 12 boots follow the simple rule "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" The aluminum buckles are durable and adjustable that function with ease.
- Gaerne hasn't forgotten about comfort, in fact the foot beds have also been redesigned on the SG 12 boots. These foot beds were made matching the natural shape of the foot which reduces fatigue. The heal of the SG 12 foot beds have a shock absorbing rubber while the front have increased ventilation.
- The Gaerne SG 12 boots continue to use their famous "Gaerne Memory Cell Foam" that feel like a custom fit boot for all day riding.
- Finding the best is what the SG 12 boots is all about and Gaerne didn't even short out the gaiters. The gaiters are made of a Swiss fabric called Acronos. This material is breathable and easily stretches to keep sand and debris out.
MotoSport.com Price: Buy now for 499.99
- The Gaerne SG-10 is arguably dollar for dollar the best motocross boot on the market today due to the innovative features Gaerne packed in.
- It all starts with the technology to make safe even safer so Gaerne developed the “Razor Back Pivot System” for the SG10 boots that gives superior protection for the ankle. The Razorback system gives great side-to-side and front-to-back mobility without restricting movement.
- Polyurethane construction with the Razorback system along with the protection on the inside, toe, and outside of the SG10 boots provides excellent impact resistance without adding weight.
- Leather is a must when developing a high end boot, but Gaerne Boots took it a step further with the SG10 boots and used Italian hand-selected full-grain leather to provide easy break-in and quality protection.
- Gaerne's “Grip Guard” inner panel is incorporated into the Razorback system that creates a high friction contact point between you and your bike for quality control while protecting against heat and abrasion.
- A supercross shank gives the SG10 boots a rigid platform that takes any high impact racing or just riding can through at it.
- Gaining control and feel through the foot pegs is high priority and Gaerne installed a dual compound sole on the SG10 boots to accomplish that.
- The buckles of the SG10 boots follow the simple rule “if it ain't broke, don't fix it!” The aluminum buckles are durable and adjustable that function with ease.
- Inside the SG10 boot is like a 5 star resort with the memory cell polyurethane foam liner surrounding your feet with the addition of Bio-foam for a custom like fit.
- Even the foot bed found in the SG10 boots plays a part in the exceptional comfort. Gaerne incorporated a shock absorbing material to keep you comfy.
- The Gaerne boots should be added to your dirt bike gear selection for sure if you are looking for top quality motocross boots.
MotoSport.com Price: Buy now for 399.99