Traveling at 30mph over a set of whoops, the last thing you want is for your vision to become unclear because of fog, sweat or mud. That's why the EKS Concussion Goggle has been specially developed to counter-act all those problems as well mold perfectly to your head, so you don't even know you're wearing them. Comfort and performance is why the pros wear them, but with such a competitive price, there's no excuse why you shouldn't too.
The EKS brand goggle is a high-end product of over 25 years of eye wear experience.
- Revolutionary urethane-blend, face-forming frame material.
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog polycarbonate lens with integrated tear-off posts.
- 17mm thick, 4-layer sweat absorbing face foam.
- 100-PPI reticulated vent foam allows for maximum airflow.
- Adjustable, double buckle woven strap with silicone strips.
- Anti-static, smudge resistant goggle bag with clear lens included.
Motosport.com Price: $39.99