One Industries Defcon Combo - Ripper
Comfort, style and performance, the three things you need when you're choosing your next set of gear. The new One Industries Ripper gear has all three in abundance, and is worn by some of the top riders in motocross. There's a reason that Ryan Villopoto, Jason Anderson, Justin Barcia, Hunter Hewitt and many others consider themselves part of the 'One' family and that's because they believe in their products... and you should too. And if those three things weren't enough, this dirt bike gear combo also comes at a price to suit your wallet. Truly an unbeatable combination...
- Moisture wicking multi paneled polyester chassis construction.
- Athletic cut for a more tailored fit.
- Strategically placed mesh paneling for cooling and heat exhaust.
- Cuffless sleeves provide perfect coverage and comfort with no bunching.
- Pre-curved 900D Poly-Oxford and Paratex chassis construction for the perfect race position fit.
- Semi mesh paneling for air intake and heat exhaust.
- Large body hugging rear yoke stretch panel aids in mobility and support.
- 1000D Kordura in high wear saddle.
The new Zero glove proves that less is more. Refinements to the Zero have resulted in an even lighter, stealth like feel for the rider that demands absolute control. Evolutionary in its details and originality, the Zero glove takes things even further providing unprecedented comfort, without sacrificing durability and protection.
- New slip on construction with no added bulk for a lightweight controllable feel
- Minimalistic single layer Clarino palm with detail palm print
- Tacky rubber index and middle finger surfaced tips to optimize lever traction
- Lightweight twill backhand provides additional stretch and breathability
- Lycra mesh finger panels with perforated Clarino thumb patch