Part of being a champion is the ability to keep your head, when everyone else is losing theirs. That's why both multi-AMA champion Ryan Dungey and newly crowned World Champion Ken Roczen both wear the Fox Racing V3 Covert Helmet. It's smart venting system means that even during the toughest battles on the track, your head will stay cool, allowing you to concentrate fully on the race. And with Snell 2005 and DOT certifications, should you make a mistake, you can be comforted in the knowledge that the strong, lightweight kevlar« and fiberglass construction of the Fox Racing V3 Covert Helmet will protect the most important part of your body.
It's all about attitude. The in-your-face tradition of cutting edge graphics returns in the Covert series. Famously featured on the V3 helmet in the latest visual treat, the Fox Racing V3 Covert Helmet's print captures the grit and flash of the Covert 360 Racewear. Wear in conjunction with the 360 set for a seamless look or pair up with a Covert lid with any gear for contrasting smack of attitude.
- Strong, lightweight, Kevlar« and fiberglass construction.
- Multi-channel internal EPS liner distributes air through helmet.
- Fully removable & washable Coolmax« comfort liner & cheek pads.
- Super-wide eye ports optimizes peripheral vision.
- Smart Venting system includes 10 intake ports and & exhaust ports.
- Rear vent design to maximize airflow.
- Adjustable intake vents open up & lock down.
- Meets Snell 2005 & DOT certifications.
MotoSport.com Price - $349.99