Leatt Pro Neck Brace
Years of the same commitment, passion and dedication went into the development of the revolutionary Leatt-Brace and continues with every new product being developed at Leatt. Backed by scientific research and the collaboration with highly esteemed players in the safety field, all Leatt’s products benefit from these continuous efforts by Dr. Leatt and his team of designers and biomedical engineers at the Leatt Lab in Cape Town, South Africa, home of Leatt’s research & development.
The Leatt Pro neck brace is the pinnacle in neck brace technology! The Pro brace features a fully ventilated carbon-fiber chassis with completely redesigned, open-cell padding. The Pro Brace is the lightest, most ventilated and most comfortable brace Leatt have ever designed and, like all Leatt-Braces, is built around Alternative Load Path Technology to give you the confidence needed to compete at the top of your sport!
Used by athletes all over the world to help reduce the risk of neck and spinal cord injury, Leatt is the leading producer of neck protection. Just ask Ryan Dungey, Blake Baggett and amateur sensation, Chris Alldredege. They never leave home without their Leatt and neither should you. Motocross is risky business, so be sure and do whatever you can to help reduce that risk. Keep it on two wheels, but if you can’t, at least you can keep yourself protected with the Leatt Pro Neck Brace.
Leatt Pro Neck Brace Specs:
- The lightest Leatt-Brace available 550g ± 50g!
- Kevlar reinforced Carbon Fiber Matrix chassis
- Anodized CNC spring loaded aluminium hinges are easy to use for both left and right handers. Its bright red color ensures easy identification by paramedic personnel in an emergency situation.
- Alternative Load Path Technology
- New open celled light weight Velcro-free padding is removable & washable.
- Engineered Collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from one of your most fragile bones.
- Unique one piece rear support (thoracic) designed to break away in severe impact scenarios.
- The greatest range of motion of any Leatt-Brace
- Comes with harness system with quick-release buckles.
- On-board rear thoracic angle adjustment.
- Adjustable sizing to fit riders according to Leatt size chart.
- Free Brace Bag included ($99 value).
If you want to have the same protection at a lower price try the Leatt GPX Club Neck Brace: Leatt Brace
Find other products for your Honda