2012 Thor Core Pro Circuit Combo
What do Thor and Pro Circuit have in common? Success, that's what. Thor has been the brand of choice for top motocross athletes from around the world for decades. In 2011 alone Thor athletes took home both the 450 and 250 Outdoor titles and the 250 West title. Not to mention countless amateur motocross and off-road championships. Add the success of the Thor brand to the unrivaled accomplishments of Pro Circuit and their race efforts throughout the year and you have one of the most highly sought after and dependable dirt bike gear in the world. Worn by the entire Pro Circuit/Kawasaki Lites team, the 2012 Thor Core Pro Cirucuit Combo will have you looking like Dean Wilson before you know it. Even if you can't ride like Dean-O, you will at least be able to impress the ladies in the pits, right?
Recognized as the gold standard in premium dirtbike gear. The latest Core kit is purpose-built to meet the demands of today's top riders.
Every seam and detail is designed to work with your body while in the riding position. The fit is exceptional, the durability is legendary, and the style is unequaled. Key chassis revisions ensure the new Core kit will not only hold up in the most demanding conditions, it will hold up to most demanding riders on the planet.
- Pre-Curved 900D poly oxford chassis for durability.
- Strategically placed thigh TPR's with integrated vent panels.
- Kevlar stitching around leather knee panels.
- Accordion stretch Spandura knee panels for expansion and ventilation.
- Additional stretch material at the ankle provides a secure fit without bunching.
- Debossed full grain cowhide leather inner knee panels offer unmatched heat resistance and durability.
- Ratched style waist with lock-down closure.
- Lightweight, cupped TPR knee paneling for roost deflection.
- Moisture wicking chassis construction.
- Mesh panels in key areas for increased airflow.
- Integrated stair-step collar for improved fit and comfort.
- Athletic mesh lower rear panel decreases weight and minimizes bunching.
- Strech-rib cuff gussets for perfect fit at wrists.
The name says it all, this glove is designed to deflect roost, branches, rocks, or anything else that comes your way. The Deflector offers the most coverage in our motocross glove lineup while still providing the flexibility, comfort, and ventilation to make it an exceptional race glove. Combining multiple technical materials on the backhand with a double-layered Clarino palm for increased durability, the Deflector is ready for battle.
Motosport.com: Price: $254.85