Be the first in the world to capture crisp HD and track your location, speed, and elevation.
The Contour 1080p GPS camera captures beautiful 1080p video. It utilizes a 135-degree wide-angle rotating lens that delivers a true high quality image that captures all the action with minimal distortion and no fish-eye. It records Full HD in all its glory. Choose between 3 resolutions, 2 frame rates, or a still photo mode
- Full HD 1080p (1920 x1080 @ 30 fps) to capture those awesome moments in the highest resolution available.
- Tall HD 960p (1280 x 960 @ 30fps) for those sports like surfing that are better suited to a taller image.
- Action HD 720p (1280 x 720 @ 60 fps) when frame rate is more important than resolution. The perfect setting to capture the fastest action. It reduces blur and rolling shutter effect.
- Contour 720p (1280 x 720 @30 fps). When space on your card is at a premium and you need to record that last epic adventure. This setting takes it easy on your memory.
- Still Photo. When you want to freeze frame the action, the photo mode is your perfect shot. You can pick from 5 rates (3, 5, 10, 30, or 60 sec) to best capture that moment.
- What's in the box: ContourGPS Camera, MicroSD Card 2GB, Flat Surface Mount, Goggle Mount, Rechargeable Battery, USB Cable.
- GPS: Built in GPS receiver, "Time to first fix" using AssistNow Service.
- Video: 5 Megapixel Sensor, H.264 Codec, .mov file type.
- Audio: Internal Microphone, AAC Audio Compression.
- Lens: Wide Angle Lens, 135-degree (960p, 720p, Photo), 110-degree (1080p), Dual alignment lasers.
- Memory: Removable MicroSD, Capacity: 32GB (2GB included).
- Storyteller App: Compatible with Mac (10.5, 10.6)&Windows (XP, Vista, 7), Videos downloaded via USB 2.0.
- Battery & Power: Removable Lithium-Ion Battery, Record Time Up to 3 Hours, Charge via USB to computer or chargers (sold separately).
- Body: Water Resistant Aluminum Shell, Trail Mount System.
MotoSport.com price: 299.99