The insert is worthless...might as well jam some PVC and drive them with that. Driver itself isnt too bad...But would not recommend this product.
- 6 Reviews
- 4 Questions
- 2-piece fork seal installer.
- Evenly installs the seal into its set with-out damage to the seal or forks.
- Nylon inserts insure a frictionless sliding movement.
- Variable diameter means it covers more sizes.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
this tool worked great I rebuilt the front forks on my kx 125
The design and quality of this adjustable only Fork Seal installer is poor.
You are better off purchasing one made for the forks. This one is two pieces and harder to manage. It will not allow you to drive in the bushings.
This fork seal installer makes changing seals a little easier by being simple yet effective. it slips right together and is a simple way to istall fork seals.
After receiving this quite quickly, I put it to use on my 2004 Suzuki SV 650 with perfect results. Tool worked well on fork seal caps as well.
Worked great. Made the job so much simpler. No more having someone else do my fork seals. It just takes having the right tools