Mirrors are very easy to install. Turn signals are bright. Great product, excellent price. Highly recommend.
BikeMaster Candy Drop Standard Mirrors With Turn Signals
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Questions
At BikeMaster, they understand the quality and performance that motorcycle owners demand. They also understand that quality should be affordable. Not just for professional riders and mechanics, but for the everyday rider / mechanic as well. That is why BikeMaster continues to bring that level of quality and performance to all riders with their complete line of tools, parts and accessories at affordable prices.
- Naked and standard Euro Style.
- Integrated turn signals.
- Solid aluminum with no plastic parts.
- Satin black aerodynamic.
- Catches light like nothing else.
- Machine-turned and rounded straight shaft stem for one of the cleanest looks.
- Candy Drop head with distortion-free tinted glass.
- Beautiful powder-coated black finish.
- High quality swivels for perfect placement without slipping.
- Sold as a pair with hardware for all Japanese bikes.
- Length: 5-1/2".
- Height: 3-9/16".
- Depth: 1-9/16".
I replaced my stock SV650N mirrors with these, and I think these look much in line with the look of the bike than the stock ones did. They blend in beautifully.
The integrated turn signals are nice, be be aware that they are not nearly as bright as the standard turn signal on most bikes. Also if you remove your stock non-LED signals as I did, just be aware that the lower impedance of the LED lights will cause your blinkers to be a little hyper.
Also, they're pretty sexy.