Very nice product. Bought these for a TDM850 that I put a higher windsheild on and the old mirrors hit it when turning. These are very adjustable and came with all the correct mounting hardware. They don't vibrate from the wind either.
BikeMaster Candy Drop Standard Mirrors
- 1 Review
- 2 Questions
At BikeMaster, they understand the quality and performance that motorcycle owners demand. They also understand that quality should be affordable. Not just for professional riders and mechanics, but for the everyday rider / mechanic as well. That is why BikeMaster continues to bring that level of quality and performance to all riders with their complete line of tools, parts and accessories at affordable prices.
- Naked and standard Euro Style.
- Choose from solid Candy Drop look or integrated turn signals.
- Solid aluminum with no plastic parts.
- Satin black aerodynamic.
- Catches light like nothing else.
- Machine-turned and rounded straight shaft stem for one of the cleanest looks.
- Candy Drop head with distortion-free tinted glass.
- Beautiful powder-coated black finish.
- High quality swivels for perfect placement without slipping.
- Sold as a pair with hardware for all Japanese bikes.
- Length: 5-1/2".
- Height: 3-9/16".
- Depth: 1-9/16".