The Brakes came in the mail, and I couldn't believe how easily they were to install. Took my bike for a test ride and they worked as well as if I had payed the shop to do it. And saved $100 dollars.
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Questions
BikeMaster is a brand that focuses on quality, performance, and value priced products for motorcycles and ATV's.
- Years of constant research and brake dyno testing yielding the latest technology in pad performance.
- Made at a factory that supplies Japanese O.E.M.s.
- The highest quality and perfect fit.
- Formulated for high performance stopping power and with new technology, long service to life.
- Excellent feel and feedback.
- Superior fade resistance.
- Reliability and a name you can trust.
- Notes: ONE set of brake pads applies to ONE caliper. Image is for display purposes only; actual item will vary according to fitment.
great Product used on rebel 250 and Vulcan 500
These brake pads fit perfect and after a few miles and many hard stops they work great. For low priced after market break pads the quality is excellent.
These pads are awesome. easy to install and work great! I highly recommend!
The Bikemaster brake pads work perfectly. They are of top quality and the stopping power is very good. I would advise any of my friends to purchase this product.
I do not have instructions on replacing your brake pads, I would recommend looking into getting a service manual for your bike as it would have all the maintenance information for you bike.