I bought this to do a full case swap when my crank blew throught the cases on my 2015 kx250f. It saves you a lot of money rather than buying all new transminnion bearings. I gave it four stars only because the two largest sizes are largely different in size so i had trouble finding the right size to use on some of the bigger bearings. This is also the best way to get bearings out with the least amount of stress to the bearing. Beating them out with a socket always sketched me out. I am much more comfortable taking out bearings with this tool. Money well spent.
BikeMaster Bearing Removal Kit
- 5 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- A bearing must be removed at 90° to its fitted surface, and removed evenly all the way around.
- So, to avoid damage, or loading the bearing too much on one side, use this bearing removal kit.
- Comes with collets in the most popular sizes 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 20, 25, 30 mm.
- Complete with slide hammer, and comes in a durable plastic storage and carrying case.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Tried this the minute I received it. Where has this been all my life. What a time saver! A much needed necessity.
You need this tool. Made motorcycle bearing replacement a lot simpler!
This is a must have if you work on your own bikes. Works as sold, and quality is good as well. Tip, use a heat gun on cast aluminum cases and your bearings will all but fall out. Don't over do it with to much heat but a little will go a long way, sure you can go all "getto"/"hillbilly" and use a screw driver, but crack a $200-400 case 2 days before the race and you'll be sorry. Trust me, as a bonafide redneck I have been there:)
There have been no questions asked about the BikeMaster Bearing Removal Kit.