Bazzaz Z-AFM Self Mapping Kit
- Write a Review
- 7 Questions
Quickly build custom fuel maps while riding.
Collects data to adjust AFR for best performance for your specific bike. Your model, year, exhaust, filter, fuel type, engine wear, modifications, temperature, pressure, humidity...Now you can easily tune for all your specifics. The Z-AFM offers a revolutionary new level of fuel tuning by simply gathering data while riding and then processing the data into a custom-built, race-level fuel map.
Use technology. Not guesswork.
- Wakes up performance with a pro-race level, immediate tune.
- Crisp and responsive throttle.
- Smooths out throttle transitions.
- HP and torque gains.
How it Works:
- Uses an oxygen sensor mounted in the exhaust to determine air / fuel ratio (AFR).
- Collects data while riding to adjust AFR for your specific bike.
- Plugs in with USB cord to retrieve and apply data in a few easy mouse clicks.
Who needs it?
- Competitive riders who want their bike perfectly tuned for any track, any fuel, any mods.
- Performance riders who want to keep their bike tuned simply for seasonal atmospheric and fuel changes.
- Tuners who want to make dyno use quick and easy.
Notes: Not intended for street use. Requires a wide-band O2 sensor bung (18 mm diameter) in the exhaust's head pipe. If you do not already have a wide band bung, you will need to purchase one separately.
( http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/BAZZAZ-PERFORMANCE-ZFI-MX-FUEL-MANAGEMENT-SYSTEM )