Fast Shipping and this is a Great tire to use on your Harley.
Avon Tire Roadrider Rear Tire
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Ideal for everyday use on mid-range bikes.
- Ideal for mid-range bikes.
- Large contact patch for excellent grip at all lean angles.
- V Speed rated (149 MPH /240 KMH) across the entire range.
- Interrupted center groove to resist tracking ('white-lining').
- Wide range of sizes and matching tread design front and rear.
- Performance upgrade for classic and vintage motorcycles.
- Bias-ply construction.
- Road Hazard Warranty included.
I was looking for a tire that would handle the tar snakes and the twisties with a little more grip. I really found it in this tire. Leaning low in a tight curve and coming up on a tar snake can ruin your day! No so with this tire.
There have been no questions asked about the Avon Tire Roadrider Rear Tire.