The RS-2 is a really versatile and very potent exhaust; it is one of Yoshimura's most popular off-road exhaust systems and has proven its value on the race track for years. It is basically an evolution of the original Yoshimura TRC design but with a slightly different (pyramidal) shape that features increased volume. The volume enables a quieter system and larger core, which in turn increases power and power delivery. With gains throughout the powerband and the durability of high-grade stainless steel mid-pipe, you can't go wrong with this system.
- The powerful RS-2 exhaust design in a convenient slip-on muffler package.
- New diamond-shape slip-on allows for more packing material creating lower noise.
- Muffler shape increases durability and performance from muffler packing.
- Two-stage large race baffle allows optimal performance throughout the RPM range.
- Slip-on comes with a 304L stainless steel mid pipe.
- Two-piece end cap allows for installation of various inserts.
- Tapered front cap allows muffler mass to be moved forward for better center of mass.
- Step-by-step directions and all necessary hardware included for an easy installation.
- Comp Series mufflers come with a 96db sound insert / U.S.F.S.-approved spark arrestor installed in the muffler.
- Brushed aluminum muffler sleeve and CNC-machined aluminum mount bracket.
- Note:Optional Yoshimura 94db and 99db sound inserts available separately.
Note: For closed course competition use ONLY. Not intended for street use.