Very comfortable, fit well, thin but effective padding in the right places, inside thigh, & hip.
Troy Lee Designs Shock Doctor BP5705 Base Protective Pants
- 5 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Troy Lee Designs is the place where "The World's Fastest Racers" go when only the best will do.
- X-FIT integrates a wraparound external supporter for unparalleled comfort and fit.
- OUTER THIGH PADS offer low profile protection.
- INNER THIGH PADS enhance seat comfort and protection from chafing.
- INTEGRATED CROTCH CHAMOIS PAD sized specifically for motorcycle seats.
- FULL LENGTH LEG eliminates the need for knee sleeves used with knee braces and knee guards.
- Designed for comfort and unrestricted motion in the riding position.
- Constructed with premium Lycra 4-way stretch anti-microbial material for compression and moisture wicking.
- Includes flat-lock seams and comfort fit waistband.
Fantastic fit, if you wear knee braces they are a must have addition to your gear. After years of using long socks and leggings these pants are a God send. Braces stay up where they should and the material adds comfort under the brace straps. Excellent product.
I have a couple of pairs of these. They are really comfortable. The padding helps helps a lot to reduce monkey butt. The fabric these pants are made of breathes really well and it actually feels cooler wearing them than just wearing normal riding pants. For use with knee braces I find these work a lot better than knee sleeves. Only issue I've had was on 1 pair some of the stiching is coming undone. The pants are double stitched so this hasn't created any issue yet.
These pants are really comfortable and breathe nicely even on hot days. I especially like the fact I don't have to remove any padding in order to wash them (unlike the EVS pants I also own). They offer good protection, no chaffing or monkey butt even after hours of riding.
I would (and have) recommended these pants to my friends.
love em fit great n feel like regular long under amour under wear.
There have been no questions asked about the Troy Lee Designs Shock Doctor BP5705 Base Protective Pants.