- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
Moto DOT5.1 Brake Fluid has been developed for vehicles with high-performance hydraulic brake systems working in severe conditions. It is especially suitable for vehicles with ABS and with stability control systems, with the low viscosity at low temperatures enabling good circulation in the microvalves of these types of systems.
- High performance brake fluid with a high boiling point.
- Prevents vapor formation.
- Provides optimum braking and ultra-fine sensitivity.
- Compatible with any DOT 3 or DOT 4 brake fluid systems.
- 100% synthetic fluid for hydraulic-actuated brake and clutch systems.
- Non-silicon base.
- Long-life formula: The high wet boiling point, which is superior to DOT 4 and DOT 3 fluids, enables longer use of this product.
- Specially designed to anti-locking brake system (ABS).
- Perfectly neutral with seals used in braking system.
- Officially approved by official INTA laboratory according to UNE 26-409 Subclass A.
- FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1 and DOT 4.0.
- SAE J-1703, J-1704.
- ISO 4925.