The Ti-4 System is designed to increase performance from bottom to top end, making it easier to ride faster. The Ti-4 is constructed of titanium, which means a lighter system compared to stock. This system was developed by riders like Ricky Carmichael, James Stewart and Ryan Villopoto.
- Designed as a "full race" exhaust system.
- Includes a U.S.F.S.-approved spark arrestor which can easily be replaced with the race tip (included) for closed-course competition.
- Bottom to top end power increase.
- Ultra-strong mounting bracket on mid pipe for extended product life.
- CNC-machined billet aluminum mounting bracket on canister for increased durability.
- CNC-machined exhaust flange on head pipe for perfect fit.
- Three-piece system that includes canister, mid pipe and head pipe (some Complete models for small displacement bikes are two-piece).
- Meets AMA / FIM sound requirements of 94db.