The T-4 Slip-on has an impressive design, polished aluminum canister, stainless steel mid pipe and ultra-responsive performance. Pro Circuit designed the T-4 Slip-On exhaust system demonstrating their determined commitment to the highest quality racing standards. It is constructed with stainless steel components and an aluminum sleeve. The aluminum sleeve will shave weight while the stainless steel keeps this Pro Circuit pipe running for years. Installing the T-4 Slip-On exhaust on your bike will not only shave weight, it will also boost horsepower and torque throughout the entire power curve with increased throttle response.
- Improved power delivery and exhaust note.
- Body is made from lightweight 6061 T-6 brushed aluminum.
- End cap, mid pipe and intake tube are stainless steel.
- Tunable end caps allow fine-tuning of power delivery for different types of riding and terrain.
- Silencers include wire-meshed U.S.F.S.-approved spark arrestor that can be removed for closed-course racing.
- Steel Allen head screws make repacking an easy task.
- Exclusive E-glass pillow packing.
- Silencers can be used with O.E.M. or Pro Circuit header.