The Shock and Vibe acts as suspension for your handlebars. The quad's frame moves up and down and pitches left to right while the bars are suspended by the Shock and Vibe Clamp. This gives the feel, from the rider's perspective, that the bars are not moving, but are staying parallel to the course. Tests indicate a reduction of vibration to the handlebars of over 300% compared to an Anti-Vibe stem alone.
- The Shock and Vibe System can be used with most stock or after market stems.
- The Shock and Vibe System is available for Fat Bars (1-1/8") or Standard bars (7/8").
- Cross bars, if used, must be removable. The S/V System utilizes the control gained by having a solid bar in your hands.
- The S/V System replaces your old handlebar clamps and in many cases there is zero weight gain. By using the S/V system to replace a hinged bar system, you can reduce your quad's weight by over 2 pounds and - more importantly - lower the quad's center of gravity.
- Note: Not for use with Fasst Flexxbars or Softbars.