The Shock & Vibe acts as suspension for your handlebars. The quad's frame moves up and down and pitches left to right while the bars are suspended by the Shock & Vibe Clamp. This gives the feel, from the rider's perspective, that the bars are not moving, but are staying parallel to the course. Tests indicate a reduction of vibration to the handlebars of over 300% compared to an Anti-Vibe stem alone.
- The Shock & Vibe System can be used with most stock or after market stems.
- Cross bars, if used, must be removable. The S/V System utilizes the control gained by having a solid bar in your hands.
- Not for use with Fasst Flexxbars or Softbars.
- The S/V System replaces your old handlebar clamps and in many cases there is zero weight gain. By using the S/V system to replace a hinged bar system, you can reduce your quad's weight by over 2 pounds and more importantly lower the quad's center of gravity.
- Steering stem rubber cones not included.
- Ribber cones not included. Recommended Houser or LSR cones.