Superiority is what gets top ATV racers to the finish, which is why 19 out of 20 pros choose Precision Racing Products Pro Steering Stabilizer to keep the finish line in sight.
If you ride an ATV long enough, you will have the bars ripped from your hands eventually. The Precision Stabilizer reduces the impact felt at the bars when your tire hits rocks, roots, stumps, or even another rider. The rock solid mount holds the stabilizer at the proper angle, so no need for sloppy wear prone Heim joints. The Precision Stabilizer features specially designed stainless steel bushings that are packed in grease and O-ring sealed for years of worry free use.
- The body of the Pro Steering Stabilizer is built from a solid piece of heat treated stainless steel, while the other components are made from billet aluminum. A hard anodized finish creates a virtually unbreakable unit.
- Precision Racing Products incorporated an internal reservoir that allows the oil to expand when reaching 90° for improved dampening. The reservoir also features oil filtration and a high-speed valve.
- A new stronger linkage on the Pro Steering Stabilizer allows you to push your ATV harder without worrying about loosing control.
- The stem clamp has been redesigned to reduce weight and makes installing the Pro Steering Stabilizer to your ATV easier.
- Precision Racing Products developed dual position adjustability to the Pro Steering Stabilizer that allows you to manipulate how the steering reacts in the center and the sides seperately. This feature helps control fishtailing.
- Gaskets support the base of the adjusters for added protection from dirt and debris.