The lifestyle of a motocrosser is one of travel. Road trips are the norm and their many journeys land then in some of the most unique locations on the globe. It's tough to beat a good road trip with friends and fellow riders. The sites and sounds of the road leave lasting impressions that stay with a rider long after the last checkered flag files on the weekend.
Most racers will tell you that more often then not, the best part of the weekend was the time on the road. One Industries has harnessed this inspiration to produce a:
- Deluxe heavy weight parka with polyfill.
- Black/white is black body with engineered white print.
- Black is solid.
- Applique logo.
- Removable faux fur at hood.
- Cargo pockets.
- 100% Nylon shell, polyester lining and fill.
- Machine was in cold water.
- Tumble-dry low.