When lapped riders kick up roost at Ricky Carmichael and James Stewart, these MX pros rely on Oakley's laminated tear off system.
- The most advanced tear off system on the planet, it offers the highest possible level of visual clarity.
- Oakley's lamination process keeps dirt and mud from invading the lens layers.
- Oakley's lamination process also minimizes the performance-killing problem of refraction.
- You get the clearest, cleanest view of the course without optical distortion that makes your eyes lie to your brain.
- Each stack has seven tear-offs, and multiple stacks can be mounted simultaneously.