- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
Super-M is a high performance racing 2-cycle lubricant incorporating the latest technology. Super-M is a blend of clean burning petroleum base oil, synthetic polyolester, polybutene, anti-scuff / anti-wear compounds and a new additive that keeps rings, power valves and the exhaust tract "carbon free." Another newly developed additive, 2000 Centistoke Ester, provides additional anti-scuff protection as well as enhanced rust and corrosion protection. This environmentally friendly "smokeless" formula is in a class by itself.
Usage: Super-M is ideally suited as a pre-mix with pump or race gasoline in virtually all high performance and racing 2-cycle engines.
- High performance racing 2-cycle lubricant incorporating the latest technology.
- A blend of clean burning oils and compounds with a new additive that keeps rings, power valves and the exhaust tract "carbon free".
- Environmentally friendly "smokeless" formula.
- Recommended premix ratios: 50 - 80cc (24 - 32:1) | 125cc (24 - 40:1) | 250cc (24 - 40:1) | 500cc and up (32 - 60:1).
- SAE viscosity: 30.
- Color D 1500: Orange.
- Gravity: 22.5° A.P.I.
- Viscosity SUS @ 100°F: 448.
- Viscosity SUS @ 210°F: 68.
- Viscosity cSt @ 40°C;: 96.5.
- Viscosity cSt @ 100°C: 12.30.
- Pour point: -20°F.
- Flash point: 280°F.
- Fire point: 300°F.
- Viscosity index: 121.
Caution: Precautionary measures are the same as for all gasoline / oil mixtures. Keep away from open flames and store in a safe manner. Protect against contamination. Keep all containers tightly closed.