- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
Maxima's Synthetic Blend 4 is a blend of ester-based synthetic and petroleum base stocks featuring advanced technology. This special high temperature formula protects critical engine components, reduces wear, friction, temperature, oil consumption and extends drain intervals. The use of new anti-shear additives assures viscosity stability for motorcycle 4-cycle engines with integrated transmissions. This formula also has extra anti-scuff additives to handle extreme loads and peak temperatures.
Usage: For all air and water-cooled 4-cycle gasoline engines.
- Ester based synthetic.
- Reduces friction and engine temperatures.
- Viscosity stable.
- Anti-wear and anti-scuff additives.
- All weather formula.
- Easy starts.
- Reduces engine wear.
- Improves fuel economy.
- Smoother transmission shifting.
- Superior engine cleanliness.
- Extends drain intervals.
- Formulated for "Wet" clutches.
- Exceeds JASO-MA M/C 4T specs.
- Exceeds API SG / CC specs.
- SAE viscosity: 10w40.
- Color D 1500: Amber.
- Viscosity SUS @ 100°F: 560.
- Viscosity SUS @ 210°F: 78.6.
- Viscosity cSt @ 40°C: 111.2.
- Viscosity cSt @ 100°C: 15.17.
- Pour point: -25°F.
- Flash point: 436°F.
- Viscosity index: 143.