- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
Motul Transoil Gearbox Oil is a Technosynthese® lubricant designed for gearboxes with an integrated wet clutch using a different oil from the engine oil. Works for motorcycles, road, trails, cross (2 or 4-stroke engine), Enduro (2 or 4-stroke engine), mopeds, scooters, or quads. Designed for operating in severe conditions, e.g. racing, high temperature, high stress. It is recommended when manufacturers require SAE 10W-40 engine oil or SAE 80 gearbox oil.
- Less shifting effort required at the gear lever.
- High resistance oil film between gears.
- Avoids clutch slipping for a better efficiency.
- Dispersant properties to maintain a clean clutch.
- Extreme pressure tolerant, anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
- API Standards: API GL-4.