The X2.5 is a super-lightweight competition helmet that has protected World Champions, AMA Champions and many more!
MIT - Multiple Inclusion Technology Carbon, Kevlar and Fiberglass Shell: M2R's unique MIT Shell is a carbon, Kevlar and fiberglass shell in which the excess resin is extruded from the shell fibers. M2R's exclusive technology leaves only the resin needed for shell integrity. The layering technology is also unique due to the pattern in which the fibers are laid to absorb impacts and resist penetration. The resin process along with the fiber pattern allow M2R to make the lightest and most technically advanced helmets in the world. During an accident, the MIT shell absorbs and disperses the energy of an impact, making it one of the safest and lightest helmets offering full race spec protection!
- Lightweight and strong carbon fiber, Kevlar and fiberglass MIT shell construction.
- Unique MIT resin extraction process reduces shell weight and enhances strength.
- Multiple air channel EPS foam liner channels air through the helmet for advanced cooling.
- Soft EPS liner for progressive impact absorption.
- Adjustable top intake ports.
- Fully removable and washable anti-allergenic interior liner.
- Adjustable Safety Shear peak and stabilizer.
- Snell M2005 and DOT Certified.
- Exceeds a host of worldwide standards (ECE 22.05, DOT, AS1698).
- Race style D-Ring retention system.