LeoVince competes at every level of off-road racing globally and ATV is no exception. LeoVince ATV exhausts offer incredible engineering and top-shelf materials. Today, all of LeoVince's latest generation X3 ATV exhaust systems provide smooth, linear power that's easy to put to the ground. They also allow you to ride anywhere with an incredible sound level of only 94dB or below. Every X3 ATV exhaust system comes with a USFS-approved spark arrestor, 50-hour DuraPaq™ composite packing, sound inserts when needed, and even come with a wash plug and spring puller. It's just another way LeoVince delivers in the ATV sector.
ATV X3 stainless steel slip-ons are constructed of lightweight, high-strength AISI 304 stainless steel link pipes, stainless steel sleeves and a carbon fiber end-cap. They provide increased horsepower throughout the rev band and significant weight savings over stock. Durable and affordable these exhausts are a great addition to your sport ATV.
- CAD / CAM designed for precise fit.
- TIG-welded AISI 304 stainless mid-pipe and internal construction and sleeve.
- Slip-ons boost horsepower across RPM range (linear power).
- Media blasted "Titanium look" finish on the muffler sleeve.
- A reliable sound check of 94dB or less (Passes the strict FIM and new AMA two meter max sound test).
- DuraPaq™ designed to last 50 hours before repacking, even under severe racing conditions.
- In the box - USFS spark arrestor, sound inserts (if needed), spring tool, wash plug.
- Machine-specific tuning to work with stock fuel settings (most applications).