I bought this to integrate with my neck brace. I wear it under the jersey and the brace fits perfectly.
Leatt Pro Lite Chest Protector
- 8 Reviews
- 1 Question
Leatt's extra light version of their top of the line chest protector. The new 2013 Chest Protector PRO Lite has been designed to integrate perfectly with all Leatt neck braces although it works equally well without a neck brace. Exclusive BraceOn elastic strap system attaches the protector to the Leatt brace yet provides independent movement of body, brace and chest protector. The stand out features of this product is the extremely high levels of impact protection, both front and back, by using Leatt's 3DF foam. The Chest Protector PRO Lite absorbs so much impact that it passes the two highest levels of CE impact safety standards. All that protection and this is still one of the lightest, best fitting protectors ever made. Want a chest protector? Buy one that is actually proven to protect!
- The back protector meets the highest impact CE approval, CE EN 1621-2, Level 2.
- Chest protector impact tested and CE certified to prEN 1621-3 level 2.
- Extremely high impact testing results achieved by use of Leatt's new 3DF foam in front and back.
- Unbelievably light for all that protection at only 2.2 pounds (995 grams).
- Close fitting allows for over or under the jersey use.
- Made with High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE) hard shell outer shield and washable biofoam.
- 17 front and rear venting slots help keep rider cool.
- Simple hook and loop adjusters allow for different length both front and back for personalized fit.
- Front and rear removable plates allow brace to fit close to body.
- Adjustable arm and chest straps for great fit.
- Fits riders from 54 to 109 kgs (120 - 240 pounds.).
Bought took out to the trails had a pretty nasty
Spill got knocked out which led to me searching
For a neck brace so if your going to be safe
Do it right had I been wearing the neck brace
My head wouldn't have slammed back so hard
And put me out get both spend the money for
Quality be safe have fun
This was my 2nd purchase at the Leatt Pro Lite. The first one was stolen from me. When I was able to purchase another chest protector, I looked at others, but the Leatt has the best fit period. You barely know that its on. Plus I ride trails and use a backpack and it does not get in the way. I would def. buy this again but hopefully I dont have too. Price is on point compared to other brands.
The Leatt protector works well. I used chest protectors for years; then stopped due to the bulkiness on most brands. Last year during a. race I went down hard in the rollers; was not wearing my Leatt Brace or a chest protector; I always wear the brace, just didn't that day. Nonetheless; fractured C5 C6, 6 ribs, sternum fracture, all in area of Neck and chest protection needed. I raced a LL qualifier last week and for sure wore the Leapt Pro-Lite protector and felt 100% confident, plus it was definitely not as bulky as others I used in the past.
Great Product, over or under jersey. Recommend to anyone looking for a Chest protector.
Works great with the Leatt Neck Brace...
Freat fit very comfortable goes great with neck brace
This chest protector is very comfortable, doesn't move around at all. When I'm riding I don't even know it's there. Goes good with the neck brace. It locks it all in so you don't have to use the straps
Love the product! Not much more to be said. Son races super mini and has had some bad wrecks. Broke ribs,concusions,dislocated shoulder. He loves the fit and is able to move around without any discomfort. MOTORSPORT has the very best prices and fast shipping. Why look anywhere else.My son is my life and I dont want him hurt. All you other dads listen to me...buy your son this chest protector!