This Brace looks great, feels great, and works great. I've been wearing it for the past year and have had no complaints. When i was once riding i had a pretty bad crash. I landed on my shoulder/ head and back part of the brace snapped in half. This really showed me that if i wasn't wearing it, i could have broken my neck. Its totally worth the cash.
Leatt Pro Neck Brace
- 4 Reviews
- Ask a Question
The Leatt Pro neck brace is the pinnacle in neck brace technology! The Pro brace features a fully ventilated carbon-fiber chassis with completely redesigned, open-cell padding. The Pro Brace is the lightest, most ventilated and most comfortable brace Leatt has ever designed and, like all Leatt-Braces, is built around Alternative Load Path Technology to give you the confidence needed to compete at the top of your sport!
- The lightest Leatt-Brace available 550g 50g!
- Kevlar reinforced Carbon Fiber Matrix chassis
- Anodized CNC spring loaded aluminum hinges are easy to use for both left- and light handers. Its bright red color ensures easy identification by paramedical personnel in an emergency situation.
- Alternative Load Path Technology
- New open celled light weight hook-and-loop-free padding is removable & washable.
- Engineered Collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from one of your most fragile bones.
- Unique one piece rear support (thoracic) designed to break away in severe impact scenarios.
- The greatest range of motion of any Leatt-Brace
- Comes with harness system with quick-release buckles.
- On-board rear thoracic angle adjustment.
- Adjustable sizing to fit riders according to Leatt size chart.
- Free Brace Bag included ($99 value)
fits great ,still have decent movement,haven't needed it yet but it never hurts to be ready
Yes it's expensive but it's worth it. Fits good, don't even know its on when I race. I can't say how tough it, I haven't crashed with it yet.
Great product very light and fits well and comforterable. But the major downer about this brace is you pay $700 for it and then first time you crash hard you have to spend $300 on it just to replace one part cuz the carbon fiber just is not very strong at all. First time you crash hard check the back plate the lipe on it might be broken. Thats wat happened to me and since its all a 3 piece brace have to spend $300 for a new part. Great brace if you have the money to throw away on replacing the parts alot.
There have been no questions asked about the Leatt Pro Neck Brace.