Motocross pants lead hellish lives. They've gotta do it all: Protect against engine heat and abrasion. Cushion crashes. Fit well and be comfortable. Flow enough air to keep riders cool. Be durable enough to hold up moto after moto, wash after wash. And most of all, look great doing it...
Breathable, comfortable, durable and technological. JT's new Classick pant named thusly because test riders kept coming back to the pits saying "Hey, this pant is sick!" - does all this and more, reflecting the year's worth of intense R and D that went into its design. The Classick is arguably the most advanced motocross pant ever designed, and JT is not shy about the claim. Once you realize the insane level of technology and savvy design that's jam-packed into this pant, JT is confident you'll agree. This is the ultimate in lower-body protection and performance, a pant that offers the highest levels of protection, comfort and durability.
- JT Racing's Air Line System (ALS) air intake vents are positioned mid-thigh (so they're not blocked by knee braces) and feature a venturi effect for positive cooling when in motion and while stopped.
- Articulated 360-degree knee design.
- Straight-leg fit.
- The Classick pant is constructed using an ultra strong yet very light Nylon thread, which ensures extreme durability and light weight.
- Cinch-strap adjustable waist closure for a perfect fit every time or additional low-back support via the High-Back design.
- KodraŽ 600-denier inner-leg fabric to support rider's butt and inner thighs for severe abrasion while riding.
- Full-Length soft and moisture-wicking mesh liner from waist to ankle.
- High-back waist support for a more secure fit at the waist, improved jersey retention, adjustable lower-back support and low-spine impact.
- Spandex stretch panels run down the outside of each leg and in strategic butt areas for optimum flexibility and a secure fit.
- Vinyl thigh and butt logos are flexible, durable and very, very light, which makes Classick pants light as possible.