Motorcycle maintenance made easy.
- Aimed at the DIY mechanic and students embarking on courses in motorcycle engineering.
- Service tasks are described in detail and illustrated with over 900 color photographs.
- Information on how to build up a toolkit and keep service records.
- Tools, testing and measuring equipment, oils and workshop equipment.
- Using a service schedule and keeping records.
- Engine: Oil and filter, valve clearances, compression test, air and fuel filters, carburetor balance, coolant, spark plugs, clutch and exhaust system.
- Chassis: Chain, sprockets, tires, disc brakes, drum brakes, wheel bearings, front forks, steering head bearings, rear shock, handlebars, swinging arm bearings, cables, footrests, stands and bodywork.
- Electrics: batter, fuses, bulbs, horn, switches and wiring.
- Accessories: twin horns, fork gaiters, top box and drive chain oiler.