Finding the tunability of rear brakes.
Fasst's Rear Brake Return Spring Kit offers tunable pedal resistance and a better overall feel at the pedal. It provides a consistent pedal feel minimizing the "on-off" feel of most rear brakes.
The pedal resistance can be adjusted by how much preload is placed on the spring. The Return Spring Kit also minimizes debris from jamming the master cylinder as well as eliminating the stock return spring that attaches to the pedal.
Rear Brake Pedal Return Spring Kit consists of spring, spring bucket and nut. The Spring Bucket contains the spring as well as seals the master cylinder with the stock rubber dust boot.
- Size / Color: 6 mm / Blue.
- Tuning the rear brake; creates tunable pedal resistance and improved feel.
- No more on / off; minimizes the ON / OFF feel of most rear brakes.
- Adjustable spring preload; spring pre-load determines level of resistance.
- Keep it clean; minimizes debris from jamming the master cylinder.
- In the kit: Brake return spring and nut, anodized billet aluminum bucket.