Fasst Company's Spoke Torque Wrench is the factory mechanic's secret to maintaining their wheels. In fact, it is used by the majority of factory and factory support team mechanics in the AMA Supercross and Nationals and in the GP series since 1999.
- Eliminates guesswork - Eliminates the guesswork of wheel and spoke maintenance.
- Provides proper technique - Provides an even pull throughout the wheel for maximum strength.
- Used by the best in the industry - The majority of factory team mechanics in the American and International racing disciplines use the Spoke Torque Wrench.
- Premium quality - Produced out of drawn-over-mandrel tubing with precision machined, heat-treated tool steel internals for accuracy.
- Premium warranty - Lifetime warranty on the Spoke Torque Wrench.
- Note: Spoke Torque Wrench only; spoke heads sold separately.
The Spoke Torque Wrench comes pre-set, anywhere from 10 - 100 inch-pounds. Simply tighten the spoke until you hear and feel a click, and you know the spoke is adjusted to the correct amount of tension providing you an even pull over your whole wheel for exceptional strength. The Spoke Torque Wrench takes all the guesswork out of wheel and spoke maintenance allowing you to care for your wheels like a factory mechanic. The tool is a precision instrument delivered alone, without spoke heads.