The Big Gun Evo Utility Series was designed to deliver raw horsepower and torque gains throughout the RPM range for ATVs and UTVs. Made from 0.049" stainless steel tubing and an aluminum muffler canister, the Big Gun Utility exhaust system is much lighter than stock units. The sleek muffler design also allows for maximum clearance to avoid your exhaust from hitting the rear brake caliper.
All EVO Series pipes come will come in stainless steel, with a CNC bracket, Race Tools packing, and spark arrestor screen. No other pipe on the market will come with these accessories included.
- Lighter than stock.
- Deep, rich sound.
- Hand TIG welded stainless steel pipe construction with a brushed finish.
- Internal / external ceramic coating with satin silver finish.
- 18-gauge 3-bolt flange inlet.
- Flat black, ceramic-coated 6061 T-6 aluminum muffler housing; thermal barrier keeps heat from melting fenders.
- Vortex Quiet Inserts included; 94 - 96dB stainless steel internal baffle core.
- U.S.F.S.-approved screen-type removable spark arrestor included.
- Stamped coated end tip with thermal disbursement coated end tip which dissipates exhaust heat.
- Slip-fit mid pipe design allows movement of subframes and prevents breaking muffler brackets.
- Sleek silencer design provides sufficient clearance which prevents silencer from hitting the brake caliper.
- High-performance Race Tools silencer packing with stainless steel screen.
- 4 - 8 horsepower increase on most models.
- Six month manufacturer's warranty.
Note: This product is for closed course use only and is not intended for use on the road. Big Gun exhausts are NOT LEGAL for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles in the state of California. Image is for display purposes ONLY; actual product will vary with fitment.