best helmet i have ever had, its comfortable, light and looks a mint. well worth the money. only thing i don't like is the visors break very easily.
Bell Moto-9 Helmet - Emblem
- 9 Reviews
- 1 Question
"The most technologically advanced motocross helmet on the market." That's ESPN.com talking, not Bell, though Bell would be inclined to agree. And with good reason - the Moto-9 elevates the dirt helmet in just about every category - not only improved fit, ventilation and comfort, but added safety features as well. Bell's magnetic cheekpad system - the Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS) - allows for easy helmet removal in emergency situations. Used in conjunction with the Eject Helmet Removal System - which the Moto-9's liner was specifically designed to accommodate - the two features allow First Responders to gently remove the helmet from a rider's head, reducing the potential for secondary neck or spine injuries. On a practical basis, MERS allows for easy removal and hand washing of the cheekpads, a useful convenience for keeping the interior clean and grunge-free. The Moto-9 also features a removable and washable X-Static silver-lined Extended Wear interior which helps wick moisture away from the head for maximum comfort. Moving outward on the helmet, the Moto-9 features a souped-up version of Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation system, which literally pulls air through the helmet, keeping the rider cooler. Bell's TriMatrix Composite Shell keeps weight low and strength in the right places, while the Flying Bridge Visor is easily adjusted with two hand-in-glove-adjustable QuickFlip screws that firmly hold the visor in place. The patented Magnefusion strap keeper replaces the often hard-to-locate strap snap with an elegant magnetic solution that easily engages and secures the strap end. Bell standards like an integrated, removable roost guard, padded chin strap with D-ring closure and a five year warranty are all part of the package - as well as a deluxe padded helmet bag. Quite simply the best MX helmet ever.
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar.
- The Flying Bridge Visor was developed for Bell's award-winning Moto-8 motorcycle helmet and adapted for the Drop DH / BMX helmet. The easy-to-adjust system uses two side-mounted adjusting screws in conjunction with a proprietary cam mechanism that hold the visor firmly and securely without the need of a hard-to-reach center screw. Visor adjustments are easy, even in gloved hands.
- Integrated vented roost guard.
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS).
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper.
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on.
- Bell uses a special layup of carbon fiber, Kevlar and fiberglass to create a durable but extremely lightweight TriMatrix composite shell.
- Bell's exclusive Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust: For maximum ventilation and temperature control. Using advanced flow dynamics modeling, wind tunnel testing and rider trials, Bell engineers created a natural airflow engine that literally pulls air through the internal venting system, keeping the rider cool and dry. By opening or closing the FlowAdjust vents, the rider can dial in the desired amount of airflow to match conditions.
- X-Static Extended Wear Interior is made from a long-lasting silver-woven fiber which helps wick away odor and moisture from the head for maximum comfort.
- Certifications: DOT, Snell M2010.
- Weight: 1450 grams.
- Five-year warranty.
This helmet is excellent in ventilation and weight also the style is very nice. It's worth it's price and you won't regret it
Super awesome helmet! Very light, comfortable and looks totally sick!! I would recommend this helmet to everyone! Thanx motosport.com.
This is by far the best helmet I've ever owned. It is light weight, great venting system and best of all excellent protection. Great design!
Love the helmet lightweight and totally cool design
This is the best helmet I have ever owned. I will be buying the moto 9 from now on. Only negative is the visor breaks easy. I broke my visor and ordered a new one for $20 and broke it the next day just by taking roost from a bike, I never even crashed. However I love the helmet just order extra visors.
Of all the helmets we have tried Bell has been my sons favorite. After he put on his first Moto-8 helmet I couldn't get him to wear any of his other helmets. So we ordered this Tagger Desings Unit Bell Helmet. The finish is excellent, the fit was perfect. He fell in love with it immediately. The only negatives were it came with no extra visor or spare screws. We busted our visor the first weekend out, also busted out the mouth vent. Fixed the vent, but will have to reorder a visor. Would be nice to include one extra.
Best buy i ever made. SO SO comfortable and light. Magnetic ear pads and chin strap. I LOVE THIS HELMET
this helmet is very comfortable and keeps your head cool while riding, everything about this helmet is awesome. the hot pink really stands out