Attach securely? Of course! But where? Many locks make it possible to attach a bike to a fixed point, to provide better protection against theft. Unfortunately, there are not always strong objects available to which they can be attached. ABUS offers various anchoring solutions that provide a very strong fixing on the floor or wall of your property. These high-quality security solutions provide a point of attachment that is just as strong as the lock itself.
After installing this anchor correctly it can only be removed with a considerable effort - usage in rented places has to be checked by the installer. Due to the flat design and the high quality plastic, the WBA can be overrun by vehicles without any problem, e.g. in garages. The WBA 100 is weatherproof and can be installed indoors or outdoors.
- 16 mm round shackle made of special hardened steel for highest resistance.
- Mounting accessories included.
- The anchor allows the locking of two-wheel vehicles in garages, cellars, at houses and carports.
- The WBA 100 can be mounted to the ground as well as to the wall.
- In combination with a high level ABUS lock, it builds a very secure unit.
- Technical details: 160 / 165 / 16 / 65 / 77 mm.
- Weight: 2000 grams.