Storage space is a rare commodity on a motorbike or scooter and yet it always needs securing against theft and unauthorized use. Which is the best sort of lock for a motorcyclist to carry for normal use? Brake disc locks are a practical solution for many motorbikes. They are very compact, light and thus easy to transport. If your vehicle is to be parked for a long time in a place where there is a high risk of theft, combining the lock with a chain is recommended to prevent the motorbike from being carried away.
Brake disk locks are a very compact category of motorbike locks and consequently easy to transport. To increase the security during longer parking time it is recommended to additionally secure the motorbike to a fixed object. Thanks to the 3D detection system the motorbike rider gets warned when lifting the bike into an upright position and an unintended ride off with the locked bike is prevented. This Lock / Chain set includes a loop chain.
- 14 mm steel bolt.
- The bolt, lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel.
- Alarm function on basis of the ABUS 3D detection system, that means that every movement is detected.
- Alarm of at least 100dB.
- Lock can be transported in locked condition without activated detection system thanks to automatic brake disc recognition system.
- Different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status.
- ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED-lighted.
- Manually operated keyhole cover against dirt and corrosion.
- ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement keys.
- Two AAA standard batteries for the alarm function are included.
- Protective bag included for easy and secure transportation in a special compartment, e.g. under the seat.
- Very good protection at high theft risk.
- Recommended for securing valuable motorbikes.
- Technical details: 14 / 75 mm.
- Weight: 1500 grams.