After years of research and development, A'ME is introducing the new Heated Ergo Tri. Made in USA, this grip features micro-process technology and internal sensors that give the rider the freedom to easily adjust each grip to any of the six temperature settings with a simple push of a button, with an LED light indicating the setting. This allows for comfortable hand temperatures that reduce fatigue and maintain finger dexterity. All of which improves rider control.
A'ME Heated Ergo Tri grips are made of a specially formulated Vulcathane,™ compound that produces a tacky, durable surface with an ergo design and the popular triangle pattern that is a comfort to hold onto.
- A comfortable hand temperature improves blood flow which reduces fatigue and maximizes dexterity and performance.
- Simple push button, 6-setting temperature adjustment with LED lights.
- Includes instructions and wiring harness that easily connects to your 12-volt battery (internal sensors will monitor your battery's power and automatically shut off if battery level drops too low).
- Six month replacement warranty for manufacturer defects.
- Two-year half-price replacement warranty on grips for damage due to fall or excessive wear.