A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, and Valenza Po is the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind. Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colors are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
- AGVoice is the new wireless communication system based on Bluetooth® technology for AGV helmets designed to accept it, the AGV S-4 SV / Stealth SV / Horizon and Skyline helmets.
- AGVoice differs from other Bluetooth® systems on the market in that it is simple to install and use. Installation can be performed in a few rapid steps without requiring to connect any cables or act directly on the exterior and polystyrene shell. Simply remove the cheek pads and insert the system, placing the microphone, earphone, battery and card in their housings and then reinsert the cheek pads.
- Electronic microphone.
- Li-ION 650 mAh battery.
- Voice-activated calls (if supported by the phone).
- Voice menu in different languages (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish).
- Single multifunction button for switching the device on/off and selecting the different system functions.
- Range of up to 10 meters in communication and intercom mode.
- Up to seven hours of continuous conversation; up to 700 hours in stand-by mode.
- (1) Helmet speaker set.
- (1) 8-5/8"L cord with one round male pin connector and one HDMI connector.
- (1) 38"L cord with one USB connector and one HDMI connector.
- (1) 71-1/2"L switching AC / DC power adapter with one RCA plug and one plug with two male pins.
- (1) Universal plug adapter with three plugs.