If you maxed-out your old bag, it's time to roll your gear in style with the new Metal Mulisha bag. MSR answered the riders' suggestions by dividing its cargo area in a very ergonomic way. Then MSR streamlined its profile, shaving about 1 pound from its weight without compromising volume space or its ability to stand on its end.
- Dual-setting slide out pull handle and braced side panel allows the bag to stand on its end.
- Large fine-tooth zippers run smoothly and are nearly indestructible.
- Main compartment fits deflector, helmet, elbow and knee / shin guards; lid compartment holds pants and jerseys, and end compartment holds boots.
- 3.25" diameter "non stick" clear wheels.
- High air velocity ventilation grommets keep gear fresher.
- Heavy-duty reinforced loading handles.
- Dimensions: 19"H x 15"W x 33"L.
- Dry weight: 11.8 pounds.